Did you know that Saskatchewan is the sunniest province in Canada? We may be prone to long, cold winters, but at least we can almost always look out our window and say "at least it's a sunny day!" It's (nearly) always sunny in Saskatchewan, and that's why we made this design. If you've got it (sunshine), flaunt it! From cold SK winters to the cozy, summer evenings by the fire, this sweater is sure to keep you warm and comfy year-round!
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem